Quality WoodMaxxTM Blades are the result of KASCO SharpTech's 110 years of Cutting Edge Experience and our Commitment to designing and manufacturing The Best Wood Cutting Band Blades Available.
Extensive research, design, testing and engineering, combined with the industry's best manufacturing technologies, make WoodMaxxTM the professional's choice for quality thin-kerf wood cutting bandsaw blades.
· Thin Kerf Saw Mills
· Pallet Mills
· Portable Saw Mills
· Horizontal & Vertical Re-Saws
· Precision Ground Teeth for Aggressive, Accurate Cuts
· Accurate, Balanced Set for Cleaner, Straighter Cuts
· State-of-the-Art Tooth Hardening
· Guaranteed Welds
WoodMaxxTM Blades are available in many combinations of width, thickness, profile and tooth spacing to meet your specific wood cutting requirements. Available specifications include:
· Widths: 1", 1-1/8" (oversize 1"), 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2"
· Thickness: .035", .042", .045” and .050” (.055" coming soon!)
· Tooth Spacing: 1/2" (2 TPI), 3/4" (1.3 TPI), 7/8" (1.1 TPI) and 1" (1 TPI)
· Hook Angles: 10° and 7° (4° and 12° coming soon!)
· Lengths: Common Sizes in Stock or Cut & Welded to Length
Most Common Sizes of WoodMaxxTM Blades are In-Stock and Ready to Ship
PalletMaxxTM Dismantler Blades are designed for efficient deck board separation using an aggressive engineered tooth form and set.
Carbon steel PalletMaxxTM Dismantler Blades offer a low cost alternative to expensive bi-metal bands, especially on high-speed machines.
PalletMaxxTM Dismantler Blades are currently available as 1-1/4" x .042" x 6 TPI.
Most Common Lengths of PalletMaxxTM Blades are In-Stock and Ready to Ship
FREE SHIPPING from our warehouse or FREE DELIVERY from a stocking tech in your area